Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ty Warner Park!

On July 5th, Scott and I took Noah to the Ty Warner Park in Westmont. This is our favorite park so far this summer. It has a sprinkler park, a sand area with a train, and a toddler park all right next to each other. We spent three hours going from the sprinkler park to the sand to the park then back to the sand then finally returning to the sprinkler park. We packed a lunch and some snacks and had a great time. I think that it was my favorite day of the summer so far. Watching Noah have such a good time was amazing.
One happy guy.
He was pretty much in constant motion the entire time we were there except for our break for lunch!
Love this face...
Love these videos....

Yes, my son, this is the life! Scott and I have no idea where he may have heard that or picked it up from!

Love,

Barb

No comments: