Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kacie's Championship Game!

On Thursday, July 9th, Noah and I went to the Filian's for dinner and then to watch Kacie play in the championship game! Dinner was great and watching Kacie's team win the championship was even better! Go Illini!! Congrats again, Kacie! You played a great game! Thanks for dinner Lorrie and Willie! It was delicious!
My niece, Megan, bought her first new car- a Nissan Versa! She is 22, has a great new job and is doing really well. I am so proud of her! Here's a picture of the ragamuffins testing out the seats...Destiny, Jordan, Mackenzie, Jeremiah, Noah and Sarah.
The proud new car owner and the rest of the gang. Kacie... batter up! Mr. Noah
Sarah and Noah
Jeremiah
Jeremiah- not wanting his picture taken.
Making a fort with the blanket. I used to love doing this with the tables and chairs.
The Champs!
Noah waiting to congratulate Kacie.
They're #1!!
Such a cutie!
It's not real until you get a hug from your mom!!
The bratpack!
Such fun! Gotta love family!!
Love,
Barb

No comments: