Saturday, July 11, 2009

ICE CREAM!!!

We've been hearing the ice cream truck a lot around here- but it's usually during Noah's nap. Well, the other day he woke up a little earlier than usual and heard it. Noah and Scott tried to run and catch it but they were too late. Noah was a little disappointed but didn't make a big deal about it. Scott told him that the next time he hears it he needs to yell, "Dad, the ice cream truck is here, get your money!". So on Thursday, I was in my room attempting to pack for our trip to Hayward and Noah was napping (I had just checked on him). I hear the ice cream truck so I peak in Noah's room and he's standing beside his bed and proceeds to scream at the top of his lungs, "Dad, the ice cream truck!! Get your money!" His hands were shaking up by his head as he's screaming. I was cracking up and Scott is sprinting up the stairs from being in the basement. He grabs Noah and they were able to get their ice cream! Whew!
Noah with his spiderman popsicle.
Noah telling us what to do when you hear the ice cream truck...

Hope you catch the ice cream truck many times this summer!

Love,

Barb

No comments: