This first picture obviously is not from our trip to the Lincoln Park Zoo or North Avenue Beach... but it was so cute I had to throw it in here. My nephew, Kevin, gave Noah these soccer cleats and they almost fit him. I had to take a picture of my little soccer stud!

Scott, Maria and Noah at the Lincoln Park Zoo on June 29th. I remember when this zoo was such a dump. I love it now... it's beautiful. Reminds me of a park.

Noah getting a lift from dad for a better view.

Miss Maria

This was so awesome... Noah couldn't believe how close he was!

Taking a cookie break

First time at the beach...this kid just loves the sand.

The water was ice cold!

He wanted to go in the water so badly- but it really was way too cold.

In the evening, my brother and his family came over and we went out for pizza. It was so much fun hanging out with them. Wish we could do it more often.

We are just loving summer around here. Just wish the weather would improve!
Love,
Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment