On June 23rd Noah and I packed a picnic lunch and went to hang out with Mary, Ally and Brooke. Noah had a blast in the "big" pool with Ally and Brooke. Auntie Mary also had a little pool set up for him which he enjoyed too!
Cute story... we were sitting at Mary's kitchen table enjoying the awesome chocolate chip cookies that she made and Noah looks over at Brooke and says to her, "I love you." That was the first time he has said it first to someone other than me or Scott. It was so sweet. Later on that evening he was telling Scott about his day and when Scott said, "Did you play with Ally and Brooke?" he answered, "Yes. I love them." So precious.
Barb
1 comment:
Hey Auntie Barb,
I had alot of fun at the Lincoln Park Zoo!!
Love,
Maria
Post a Comment