Saturday, July 11, 2009

Steph's Birthday and some misc. pics!

On July 8th, my niece, Stephanie, turned 27! I can't believe it. She was my first niece and godchild. I remember when my sister, Patty, and by brother in-law, Jimmy, asked me to be her godmother- I was just 14 and couldn't believe it. I was so happy and honored then and I still am. Stephanie is a beautiful person inside and out. I love her so much. Steph's mom (my oldest sister), passed away in 1991- when Stephanie was just nine years old. She would be so proud of what a beautiful and kind person her daughter has grown to be.
Noah and I took Steph and her friend, Kate, to lunch on her birthday. It was so fun spending time with them. Steph cracks me up with the way that she talks to Noah... she's very funny and really tried to engage him in a conversation. He wasn't in a very agreeable mood and most of his answers were "No". He did answer her "How old are you?" question with "2 and 5/6ths". She was pretty amazed. I swear I only said that to him once- I have no idea how that kid remembered that.
Kate, Steph, and Noah
Steph and Noah
This past week me, Noah and Maria met Mary, Ally and Brooke to get lunch and go to the park. We had fun hanging out. Noah almost gave me a heart attack by trying to keep up with them. He thinks he can climb like them and wanted to go everywhere they did. We both needed a nap that afternoon!
Noah, Brooke, and Maria
Noah being goofy in the bath! Take care, Barb

1 comment:

Maria said...

hey Auntie Barb,
That last pic is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!