Saturday, June 26, 2010

Old friends and new friends...

We like to keep busy around here... that's for sure. This morning, I finally got to see one of my godson, AJ's baseball games. He did great... not a surprise at all. A.J is my friend, Bernadette's youngest son. Bern and I have been friends for 28 years... God, can that be right? Yes, I guess it is. Craziness.
This is Bern with her oldest son, Zac. I kind of hate Bern... I mean, how many almost 42 year old women look better than they did in high school? Not many. Damn her! For those of you who read this blog and know Bern... you know I'm right.
Bern's middle son, Ryan. A.J batting righty... ... and lefty. Yes, he's THAT good. Probably partially because his older brothers are great baseball players and he's been playing with them since before he could walk. OK, maybe that's a slight exaggeration... but only a very slight one.
Bern with her little man.
Soooo handsome!
After the baseball game, I flew home to get ready for Rebecca's graduation party. Rebecca is Karen's daughter and she graduated from Nazerath Academy and will head off to Lewis in August. She is amazing and her parents should be so proud. Karen is who watches Noah. Noah calls her "Auntie" and he adores her.
FINALLY a picture of Auntie and her "hunny bunny".
Maria and Pam. Pam is who introduced me to Karen... I owe her big time.
Maria and Mr. Trouble. Maria spent more than half the party chasing this rugrat around for me. Sometimes I think Noah thinks that Maria is there solely to entertain him. He's crazy about Maria. The other day we were talking about Woody and Buzz from Toy Story and who their "girlfriends" were. Noah loves to play pretend and he told me that I could be Bo Beep (Woody's girlfriend), dad would be Woody, and he would be Buzz. When I asked him who could be Jesse (his/Buzz's girlfriend) he said, "Maria". Well, obviously.
Noah with Rebecca.
Noah and Big John. These two are so crazy together.
Such a great party! We really had a nice time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. I didn't know that Noah wanted to be my boyfriend. I guess I'm taken. That's sooo funny! I love the little rugrat and I was glad to chase him around!


Maria