Friday, June 4, 2010

Last day and another prom...

Today was my last day at Ladse. I was much more sad than I thought I'd be. I know that resigning was the right thing to do... but good-byes can be hard. Two of the ladies that I work with gave me a plaque with a quote from Dr.Seuss that reads: "Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened." I am happy that I worked at Ladse the past two years... I made some great friends. I'm still a little sad.
After I got off work, I had to go pick Noah up at my sister, Cathy's house. He spent the night there last night because I needed someone to watch him today. Noah had a great time spending the night at Aunt Cathy's house. He thinks she's funny. After picking up Noah and Jeremiah, we headed over to the Filian's house to take pictures of Amanda as she headed off to her boyfriend's prom. I may be a little bit biased... but she looked absolutely gorgeous.
Miss Amanda
Amanda with her dad and mom. Amanda with some of the rugrats... Mackenzie, Jeremiah, and Noah
Amanda with big sis, Meg
and with little sis, Mackenzie
and with Jeremiah and Kevin
Amanda and Greg... they were the best looking couple in their group... seriously!
The real Amanda...

Such a cute couple...
After pictures, I got to have dinner with Lorrie, Jessica, and Meg while my brother in-law watched Noah. Thank you Willie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!