Sunday, June 13, 2010

Celebrations galore...

It was a weekend filled with celebrations around here... a wedding yesterday and today a party at the Filian's to celebrate Kacie and Kevin's 10th birthdays and Willie's graduation from high school. So much fun!
My dad showed up at the Filian's house. This was actually Noah's first time meeting my dad. Noah has been home almost three years. Very awkward. When he introduced himself to Noah, he said, "Hi. I'm Barbara's dad." See? Awkward.
Jeremiah with his Great Grandpa Marek Willie with Grandpa Marek
The handsome graduate...
Willie and his cuz, Jessica
and with his Oma
Jason, Molly and Megan
You can find these two at most parties gabbing somewhere...
The Filians got to have the Stanley Cup for their party... pretty cool. I guess they have some connections.
Mr. Noah
Willie and Briana
Willie and Aunt Kimmy
The birthday girl, Kacie
Will and Noah
Noah and Brizer
The birthday boy, Kevin
Noah trying to keep up with the big kids... this is before his wipeout.
Yep, that's Kacie
Noah... a sweaty mess.
Big Willie and his mama
Oma and Amanda
Katie and Amanda
Willie and his girlfriend...
Us in our IU gear...
Willie in his Brazil jersey that he received from the girlfriend...
The birthday twins!
Amanda and Briana... best cousins!
Willie, Bri and Amanda... so cute together.
The birthday boy with his mom... such a cute pic.
Kevin and Briana
The birthday girl with her dad... love this pic.
Kacie and Bri
Oh boy... after his wipeout.
Auntie Cathy bought Noah some Woody pajamas. To say he was thrilled would be an understatement. He LOVES them and has already asked if he can wear them again tomorrow. I have a feeling I'll be washing these A LOT. He is a pretty cute Woody though, isn't he??
I don't think we could have squeezed one more ounce of fun into this weekend. It was wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pjs!