Thursday, June 17, 2010

Camera phone photos...

Today Maria, Jeremiah, Noah and I headed over to the Cermak Aquatic Center to hang out. When we got there, I realized I forgot my camera (GASP!!). I know, unheard of for me. Anyway, these pics were taken with my phone... so they're not the best... but when you have such cute subjects, it doesn't really matter. We had a great day... and that IS what matters!! Jeremiah told me on the way home, "This was the best day ever!" Music to my ears! I have to keep my "cool aunt" status up. It's getting harder now that I have one of my own!
Maria was such a big help... especially when Jeremiah wanted to go in one direction and Noah another!
This is Noah's new favorite place. It IS great, especially for kids maybe six and under. It isn't deeper than two and a half feet anywhere... not even in the lazy river. They have lifeguards and they allow vests. Plus, kids under four are free. Very cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time with you guys! Thanks for taking me!


Maria :)