Noah loves the Polar Express movie. He especially loves the part at the beginning where Billy is chasing the train and falls and then the nice boy stops the train so that he can get on. Noah really likes the character Billy. In fact, he alternates between pretending to be Billy and having Billy joining us throughout the day. I actually was asked to give up my seat at the dinner table tonight so that Billy could sit next to Noah. I obliged... I mean, I didn't want to be rude to our guest. When it snowed last week, Noah could not wait to put on his boots and snow pants to head out to play. What he couldn't wait to actually do is reenact the scene with Billy running for the train and falling. This kid cracks me up.
1 comment:
AWW. HE IS SOO CUTE!! I love the Polar express too.
Maria
Post a Comment