Noah and I headed over to the library today to get his first library card. He was so excited. They had him put his hand up to swear to return all his books on time, take care of them, and not read them at the dinner table when he is eating spaghetti and meatballs. He had to repeat after the librarian... it was so cute and he did such a good job.

The proud cardholder...
The certificate they gave him is so cute. It reads that on this very special day he came to the library with his mom, the weather was cold and snowy, and the first book he checked out was Thomas Goes Fishing. It also states that his favorite thing about the library is that there are lots of Thomas books and that his favorite books are Thomas books.
2 comments:
Noah,
Auntie Lorrie is sooooo proud of you!!! The library is one of my favorite places in the whole wide world. We were just there yesterday. I'm so happy that you love books too!
Love,
Auntie Lorrie
I love the library! Your such a big boy Noah!
Maria
Post a Comment