Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fun in the snow...

Noah went to daycare today while I attempted to finish my Christmas shopping. I actually was able to finish with the exception of a few gift cards that Scott is going to pick up. Noah had a blast sledding and building a big snowman with his friends from daycare. He LOVES the snow this year... definitely a change from the past two years.
Auntie's gang... Standing: Allison, Jessica, and Maria. Sitting: John, Mary, and Noah.
After picking Noah up we headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things to make cookies and a pasta salad and dessert for Christmas Eve. I don't plan on leaving the house tomorrow. When Scott got home, Noah helped him shovel. Scott said he was amazing... and worked the entire time- even when Scott asked him if he wanted to play for a little bit, he said no. Such a hard worker!
Snuggling up with his blankie and a snack after working so hard. His cheeks were so rosy!
Phoney baloney smile for mom... When it was bedtime, Noah declared, "I'm going to bed all by myself." And he did. Hmmm....

No comments: