Sunday, December 6, 2009

GREAT Grandma Betty...

Grandma Betty died today surrounded by the people she loved and who loved her so much. She was such an amazing person- truly one of the best people I'll probably ever know. She had this remarkable way of making people feel so good about themselves even at their lowest. My mom had that quality. It's a quality that I admire so much. This wonderful woman will be missed more than I can even begin to express in words. Grandma, thank you for loving us like no other and for seeing the best in us. Rest in peace.
Halloween 2008
Christmas 2007 Christmas 2007 Christmas 2007
Thanksgiving 2007
Hayward 2009
Hayward 2009
Hayward 2009
Hayward 2009
Mother's Day 2009
Mother's Day 2009
Mother's Day 2009
Betty Lu Edwards
August 4, 1927-December 6, 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about Grandma Betty.


Maria