Today Noah and I went to a few Filian soccer games. It was very hot out... but as usual, we had fun with the Filian family. Noah got Slinky Dog and his first Webkinz from them for his birthday. He was thrilled... he really wanted Slinky Dog!
Like I said... it was REALLY hot!

Just chillin' with Slinky Dog watching Kevin's game.

Kevin...

Kevin's team played a really great game... it went into a shoot out. Unfortunately they lost...but they still got 2nd place.

Kev with his trophy.

The boys!

After Mackenzie's game, Lorrie, Noah and I shot out to Wheaton to catch some of Amanda's game. This is what we saw when we walked up to the field...

Amanda and another girl bumped heads while going up for a header... Amanda tried to get bandaged up to go back in, but it wouldn't stop bleeding. Here she is before her 20 stitches...

Noah at Amanda's game... he was so beat by this point!
Whew! What a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment