Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day Out With Thomas!

Today we loaded up the van, picked up Ruthanne, Andrew and Daniel and headed to Union, Illinois to spend the day with Thomas the Tank Engine. Although it was over 100 degrees with 100% humidity, we had a great day.
My junior conductor all ready to meet Thomas. When I asked him if he was excited, he said, "I'm too excited mom!"
First things first... the boys all had to get tattoos.. The plaid shorts club...
Ruthanne grabbed the wrong envelope this morning... this is the replacement ticket they gave her. We all thought it was pretty funny... way to make someone feel like an idiot for forgetting their ticket. She is an ED/BD teacher... He was so excited... he tends to get a little quiet when he's really excited about something. He looks nervous here...
Andrew smiles A LOT... I love it!
Daniel liked looking out the window... at one point we thought he was going to climb right out.
Three ridiculously cute kids...
Brothers...
The next two pics are courtesy of Ruthanne, mine did not turn out as well...
Muy guapo...
This is Noah in one of his superhero stances... he cracks me up.
Fruit snack break...
Telling stories...
Sir Topham Hatt...he had to be dying in this costume!
I wanted to stick my head under this thing...
The loot....
Whew... I'm tired. Noah came home and played with his trains the rest of the afternoon/evening. I'm so glad that he had such a great time.

No comments: