Today was my last day off before "officially" starting my new job tomorrow. I say "officially" because between conferences, meetings, and going to set up my office I feel like I've been back for two weeks already. I'm going to be honest... I don't want to go back. I would LOVE to be able to stay home with Noah. Unfortunately, it's not possible right now. I'm so sad about the fact that it's not going to be me dropping him off and picking him up from preschool. It actually has hit me much harder than I had anticipated it would. Scott and I are very blessed that Karen was able to take Noah when I returned to work but I want it to be me who is with him during the day and taking him to and from preschool. Before Noah, I always thought I'd be fine being a mom who worked outside the home... I figured I'd have the best of both worlds- a career that I loved and mommy to an amazing little boy. I "knew" that I could balance everything. Well, Noah has changed everything for me. I don't want to miss a moment and I'm not great at balancing everything.
I asked Noah how he wanted to spend the day and he chose the zoo. It was gorgeous today and we had a wonderful day leisurely walking around the zoo.
Isn't he soooo handsome???
1 comment:
Your soooo right it he is HANDSOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria
Post a Comment