Saturday, August 21, 2010

Off to new places...

Today we were able to join Willie for lunch with his parents so we could say good-bye and wish him well as he heads to Indiana University tomorrow. We are so proud of you Willie!
Noah with the new college boy!
Uncle Willie teaching Noah how to do the backfloat on the waterbed... and the crawl...
In the evening, we got to go out to Plainfield to see Jessica, Paul and Jeremiah's NEW HOME!! We are so happy and excited for them. They have worked so hard for this! Their new home is beautiful! I wish I would have gotten a picture of the front of it... I can't believe I didn't!!
This fireplace is going to look so great with their stockings hung on it!
Jeremiah was so tired... he had a very busy day showing everyone around his new home!

No comments: