Thursday, August 12, 2010

3rd FOREVER FAMILY DAY!

Three years ago today at approximately 9:00am we met this perfect little boy for the first time and our lives were forever changed.
What an amazing day. We are so blessed to have this incredible person as our son. God is so great! Noah said to me the other day, "Mom, thanks for being my mom!" It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you God for bringing us Noah!! The last three years have been filled with more love, laughter and joy than I ever hoped to imagine.
After I got off of work, I ran to get Noah a surprise present. When Scott got home we gave it to him... and he was so happy.
All night he kept saying "Mom and Dad, thank you for getting me Woody with the string!" He's been asking for Woody with the string for months now. We've been telling him that his birthday was coming up and maybe he would get it then. We couldn't wait... and since it was Family Day we decided to surprise him.
Woody got to go to dinner with us too! Noah told several people at the restaurant that his mom and dad bought him Woody with the string for Family Day. It was so cute.
A very happy birthday to Auntie Cathy! Hope you had a great day! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys had a very nice time on your forever family day! I ma so glad that we were blessed with noah! I love him and all of you!



Maria