Saturday, July 3, 2010

Taste of Oak Brook...

We met Papa, Cookie Grandma, Uncle Nick, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Stefanie, Joey and Johnny tonight over at the Taste of Oak Brook. The steak sandwiches from Ditka's were really good, the cheesecake from Capital Grille was excellent and Noah enjoyed the free french fries from McDonalds. I brought some snacks and drinks, the kids played and we were able to actually spend some time visiting. We had a really nice time and plan to do it again next year.
Noah chillin while waiting for dad to get back with some food. While sitting there he said, "This is the life. Hanging with my girl." He's a nut.
Rare pictures of me with my boy. Big hug for papa
Goofing around with Uncle Nick
Grandma gave him a parachute Buzz... he loves it.
Trouble 1, 2, and 3 enjoying a ring pop.
I love how Johnny and Noah have their arms around each other.
Johnny and Aunt Stefanie
Scott and Noah
Joey
Johnny
Noah and Grandma
Papa
Getting tired waiting for the fireworks
My sleepy boy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of you and Noah