Monday, July 26, 2010

Low-key day...

Today we had a nice low-key day hanging out with Maria. We visited a few parks, went to lunch and went to the dollar store to get a few things for my office.
Maria trying the zipline at one of the parks.
Maria is definitely one of Noah's favorite people... he loves hanging with her and I think the feeling is mutual. Relaxing.

Funny Noah story... we stopped for lunch at Taco Bell and got "stuck" in the parking lot for a while. They have terrible parking and if there are a lot of cars in the drive thru it can be hard to get out- especially if no one wants to let you out. Well... that was the case today, until finally a nice lady let me out. So when we start to drive around to actually get out of the parking lot there was a truck blocking the way. Noah asks, "Why is that truck blocking our way?" to which I respond, "I don't know, it's a mystery." to which he replies, "Well, the first mystery is why the people wouldn't let us out. The second mystery is why they were taking so long, the third mystery is why the truck is parked in our way and the fourth mystery is why the truck is taking so long. It's just ridiculous." What am I going to do with this kid if he's like this at almost 4??? Never a dull moment... that's for sure.

After we got home... we all took a nap. I love naps.

Tomorrow, I'm going to start setting up my new office. Maria is going to go with me to keep an eye on Noah so I can actually get something done. I'm excited to see what materials/resources I have to work with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking me to the parks with you guys. I had such a great time and i love hangin. I also loved watching little "ASTRO BOY" Thanks so much.


Maria