We've had a busy couple of days around here...
On Monday, Noah's friend, Andrew, invited him over to swim in his pool. Noah had a great time and thinks it's pretty cool that Andrew has a pool. I had a great time visiting with Andrew and Daniel's mom, Ruthanne.
The future Bobby Flay???

Such a cutie... and FEARLESS!!

My little fish... he LOVES swimming.

On Tuesday, we went to visit Papa and Grandma. Noah insisted on wearing his goggles. Silly boy.

Today, we met our friend, Molly, for lunch. It was so great to see her... it's been a while. I think Noah thought that it was his lunch date and I was just his driver. He chatted Molly up the entire time we were at lunch. He seemed almost irritated if I tried to talk with Molly for any length of time. He's quite the conversationalist.

This summer is going by way too fast! We've had so much fun visiting with lots of friends... I don't want it to end!!
No comments:
Post a Comment