Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day!

Today we went to Cathy and Chad's house for a BBQ and had a great time. Noah couldn't wait to go and was very excited about seeing everyone and possibly swimming. It was raining pretty hard on the way to their house... so I wasn't very hopeful about being able to be outside. Noah told me he was going to scare the rain away with his dragon growl. Hmmm... I guess it worked....
For some reason... this picture gives me a strong feeling of "things to come" for these two boys... when I say "things", I really mean trouble!
Love this picture...
Tyler and Timmy were letting him squirt them... he thought it was pretty cool. Big cousins are cool like that.
Aunt Susie, Uncle Willie, Aunt Lorrie, and Mackenzie
Noah loves the water.
Kevin and his friend, Jack, in the big pool. It was FREEZING... but they stayed in.
Jeremiah and Destiny were the craziest and stayed in the big pool the longest.
Going down the slide backwards is not as much fun when you're as long as the slide.
Jordan's turn!
Kacie contemplating her next move...
Noah and Timmy
A great end to a great weekend!

No comments: