Sunday, May 23, 2010

Buddies...

Noah had a sleepover at Aunt Stefanie and Uncle Jeff's house last night. He had so much fun. He was a little nervous to go at first and yesterday kept telling us that he didn't want to go. I told him that he didn't have to go but that I thought he would have a lot of fun. You could definitely tell that he was thinking a lot about what he wanted to do. He kept asking us if Aunt Stefanie was going to be there... he seemed to need reassurance that she would be there to take care of him.
Scott and I picked him up at the park where Joey was practicing. He had a blast and was exhausted.
Enjoying a popsicle from Aunt Stefanie...
Johnny
A little boy who was at the park found these bunnies underneath the slide. Johnny, Aunt Stefanie, and Noah
Joey and Noah... Joey really is so good with Noah. I know I've said that before, but it is true. He's very patient with him... even when Noah is copying everything he does.
After naptime, Jessicca and Jeremiah came over for dinner and to play. It was so nice visiting with them. We are hoping that Jeremiah is able to spend lots of time this summer with us!
Wow, what a busy weekend. Tomorrow we are looking forward to hanging out with Uncle Johnny, Aunt Kimmy, Bri and Sarah.

No comments: