Friday, May 7, 2010

Noah's first pet...

Noah's been wanting a pet. I'm not a huge animal person (as most of you know). The other day he asked for a sister or a dog... unfortunately, he isn't getting either any time soon. After I picked him up from daycare, we headed to Petco so he could pick out a fish. Not exactly a great compromise... but he was excited.
Meet Nemo...he's a Beta. We realize that he doesn't look like Nemo... but we reasoned that all people/animals who share the same name don't look alike, right?
Someday a dog... and hopefully a daughter!
**5/16/2010- Noah has let me know that he is now calling his fish "Nemi". He told Scott that he thinks the fish looks more like a Nemi rather than a Nemo. Seriously??? Where does he get this stuff???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait I thought Noah told the fish's name was Nemi? Oh well i probably made the mistake since the best Auntie Barbie is always right!