Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Aside from missing my mom, my sister, and Grandma Betty like crazy today... it was a wonderful day. My boys spoiled me with flowers, candy, a small camera for my purse, and a new dustbuster (I asked for this). I love being Noah's mom. Even on the crazy days when he's acting like a typical almost four year old... I love it. I love to just watch him laugh, learn new things, and play. Scott and I had a wonderful life before Noah... but WITH Noah, it's just better... fuller, crazier, MORE wonderful. God has blessed us beyond words.
I think about Noah's birthmom a lot, but especially on Mother's Day. I have so much respect for her and her decision to want Noah in a home where he could be well provided for. I wish so much that I could speak with her to thank her for the wonderful blessing of Noah. I want her to know how amazing he is and that he is happy and healthy. I hope she has peace in her heart and I would love to someday meet her and thank her personally.
Our boy, taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.
In the morning, we headed over to Scott's parents house to have breakfast with his mom. We had so much fun visiting... we ended up staying until 3:00pm. Lots of laughing, sharing of "secrets" and reminiscing.
Stef and her handsome boys, Johnny and Joey.
Aunt Betty and Cookie Grandma Johnny and Noah in their "tents"... such goofballs.
The Berndt grandsons... Johnny, Noah, and Joey.
Scott and his mom
Noah with his Cookie Grandma
Me with my boy
After leaving Cookie Grandma and Papa's we stopped at the cemetery and then met Pam, Angela and Maria for dinner. A great end to a great day.
Maria and Pam
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had fun with you guyds on mother's day!