Preschool is going well. Noah seems to like going except when he is really tired in the morning. He is so not a morning person. I think he's probably going to be an afternoon kindergartener. He still naps for 2+ hours a day and sleeps really well at night. On Monday morning he started crying when I was in the shower and when I asked him what was wrong he said, "I'm tired mom. I just want to go back to bed by myself and go to sleep." I let him. I don't know if that was the right thing to do but I did. He slept for a while longer and we had a great day together doing our own version of preschool. He's so much fun.
Here's a video of him reading his Noah's Going to Preschool book that we made him to help him get ready to go to preschool.
God I love this kid!
3 comments:
Hey Barb, you should take Noah's advice... it is really important to get a good nights sleep!!! That was my favorite post so far. He loves books already, how awesome is that!!!
Love you guys!
Auntie Lorrie
Great job reading!!!! Noah!!
Love,
Maria
How old is he.........3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment