Scott and I have so much to be thankful for... especially- Noah, each other, our wonderful families, and our amazing friends. It felt so good today to be surrounded by so much love.
Noah made this at preschool... it will be fun to see how what he is thankful for changes from year to year... when I prompted him to tell me what else he is thankful for (kind of hoping he'd say ME) he didn't miss a beat and said, "Toby". Hmmm...

Our niece, Destiny made this beautiful sign...

My little guy all ready to go to Aunt Susie's and Uncle John's... can't believe how big he is getting.
Jordan rarely lets me take a solo picture of him... so cute!

I warned Amanda that I was going to post this picture if she didn't let me take another one... sorry Amanda!
My two favorite guys...I'm so lucky!!

Susie, Amanda, and Cathy...

A rare picture of me with my little man...

Sisters... Kacie and Mackenzie...

Chad and Timmers...

Noah and Uncle Johnny playing with Jordan's trucks and cars...

Some of the girls and Uncle Bill!

Jason... so glad he could come in from school!

Brizer... so happy to see her, feel like it's been so long!

Sarah...the other photographer in the family.

Miss Adriana... looking so cute!

Such a sweet girl... Destiny.

Bill and Sean... very grown up, very nice guys!

Kacie Jones...sweet and sassy!

Kev... he is so sweet to Noah... Noah is so lucky to have such amazing cousins.

Jeremiah...so handsome.

Jessica and Paul (also known as Jeremiah's mom and dad)...

Jeremiah getting Destiny in a choke hold... not sure why. Maybe I should have intervened... I'm pretty sure she was laughing... maybe I should have checked instead of taking a picture. Oops.

Kim and Johnny...

Susie and John... our wonderful hosts.

Mackenzie and her mom.

I think I get this exact same picture every family party... Willie, Briana, and Amanda. Seriously good looking, smart and kind teenagers...

Meg with Uncle Mark... so glad to have him back in IL!!


Above are the two amazing chefs (Susie and Cathy)... mom would be so proud... you guys are the best. I should have paid more attention when mom was cooking : (
Some of the boys goofing off...maybe I should have intervened here too, since they were roughhousing on the stairs... not real safe. Took the photo op instead...

Some of the Keeley Clan... John, his mom, Little Bill, Big Bill, Jordan, and Sean.

I love these next two pictures of Noah reading with his Auntie Lorrie...
After Susie and John's we headed over to Papa and Cookie Grandma's house for more family and feasting...
There's always something to fix at Papa's house... Noah gets right to work...

The whole crew ready to work for their dinner... Olivia, Joey, Johnny and Noah...

Josh, Caleb, and Uncle Ed...

Ma B, Grandpa Don, Grandma Betty, and Aunt Barbara...

Aunt Betty, Jason, Scott, Abby, and Dad telling stories...

Joey... Noah adores him. So incredibly handsome I can't stand it!!

Johnny loved making the gingerbread houses... this boy loves his candy!

Noah preferred eating the candy rather than using it to decorate. When asked if he was having fun, he responded, "Yes, but look at this mess." Oh boy, what am I doing to this child???
Miss Olivia is an artist... just like her mom! She did such a great job on her houses!
What a great day... so much to be thankful for... needed to be with family today. Needed the reminder to focus on what I have rather than what I don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment