Saturday, November 14, 2009

"I love you guys."

Today Noah and I hung out with Auntie Pam and Maria and had an amazing day (until the temper tantrum in Target). We spent a few hours at the zoo, went to lunch, went home for naps, went for ice cream, hit Target and then Auntie Pam and Maria came over to play for a while. We went to the zoo in the morning and it was empty. The weather was perfect and Noah was such a trooper with all the walking. When we were walking to the car as we were leaving the zoo, Noah was holding Maria and Pam's hands and he told them, "I love you guys." Priceless. I thought Pam was going to start crying... she's kind of a sap that way. Today was the first time that Pam has seen Noah throw a tantrum... not a pretty sight.
Maria and Noah... best buds.
Checking out the camels....
Gotta get the picture in the kangaroo's pouch.
Who would believe this sweet face would be capable of throwing a full blown, hitting mom, screaming at the top of his lungs temper tantrum???
What a great day... no laundry, no cleaning, no work... just hanging with amazing friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had such a fun time at the zoo!!!!


Maria

Anonymous said...

That was a lot of funnn!!!



Maria