It's hard to believe that our spring break is over already! It went by incredibly fast... but we managed to cram a lot of fun and visiting into the week. Here's our spring break in pictures...
Auntie Lorrie, Amanda, Kevin and Kacie came to hang out with us and Noah had so much fun (I did too!) Of course, Noah received more presents (can you say, spoiled??). Auntie Lorrie brought him a Cars frisbee, Cars Easter Eggs, and a giant Cars washcloth- he loved everything and has been carrying one or more of the eggs around since they left!
Kevin and Noah- look how happy Noah is...he loves his cousins!
Amanda, Noah and Teddy
Kacie, Noah, Kevin, and Amanda
The gang with Auntie Lorrie- Noah is so lucky to have such cool cousins and such awesome aunts and uncles.
Noah and Kacie
Cracking up with crazy Auntie Lorrie.
Joey- with his missing tooth. He is so cute and such a sweetheart to Noah- who loves to follow him around everywhere.
Grandpa Don and Great Grandma Betty- had us all over for dinner- it was delicious and the company was great!
Noah with Aunt Stefanie!
Noah with his cousin Olivia- he couldn't get enough of her. He is such a love bug and kept kissing her and wanting to hug her. Thank goodness Olivia was very patient with him.
Cutie pies- four months apart- I see lots of fun in their futures!
That pretty much wraps up our spring break- lots of visiting and playing. Noah is doing great with potty training. I'm pretty amazed that he did it so easily. He's such a joy- but also very good at being TWO! He's talking like crazy- there are days when I wonder why I was in such a hurry for him to talk!! He can be quite the chatterbox- especially when he is tired and trying to keep himself up.
Well, Happy Spring everyone!
Love,
Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment