Monday, March 16, 2009

Our Soccer Star!

Noah started his new soccer class on Saturday. He seemed to have fun and likes that his team name is the "Thumpers". He definitely did better this year compared to last year. He's still a goofball- but he's definitely following directions better and participating more. I think last year he was still a little too young. I personally still think he's still a little too young... but he's having fun so that's what counts.
My handsome boy all ready for soccer class... in his adidas soccer pants, jersey and samba soccer shoes! Hey Uncle Willie- don't I look like a Palatine Pirate??? or a St. Joseph Charger! Hey mom, look at my moves. Future all-stater (like Daddy!) Having fun! Shot on goal! #4 like daddy, Uncle Jeff and Uncle Nick!
Just a cute shot in his new pj's.
I wish I had those eyelashes! A short video about his soccer practice...

2 comments:

The Gonzales Girls said...

hope u have fun at your next class!
maria

Ruthanne said...

SO cute in his soccer uniform!! What a big boy.

Andrew keeps pointing to the pics of Noah and saying "Andrew". lol

See you guys Thursday!