Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fun with Ella!

Ella is my cousin, Dave's, and his wife, Krista's, daugther. She is such a little cutey. It's hard to believe that Noah and Ella are just one year apart. Noah is so big, I get nervous with him around her sometimes because he's like a bull in a china shop. He just loves her so much and wants to constantly touch her, hug her and help her but he doesn't realize yet how much stronger he is than her. We tell him "gentle" constantly and he does try so hard! This Friday, the 6th, we met Ella for lunch and a play date... it was so much fun, but by about half way through our play date, I told Noah "OK, that's it, no more touching Ella!" I feel kind of bad about it... MOST of the time he was just being friendly, but she's such a peanut I was just waiting for her to get hurt. She didn't and everything was fine... but boy was I tired!
Seriously cute kids! I think they are going to be the best of friends... once Ella starts talking more and can tell him, "Hey buddy, I like playing with you but keep your hands to yourself. I can do lots of things by myself!" Kissing bandit!
Going to the park. Neither of them lasted very long in the wagon.
Here's Noah, the big shot, "helping" Auntie Mary with the wagon.
Having a little trouble turning it around.
Let's try this way...
I have so many pictures of him looking away.... he is constantly in motion.

No comments: