Friday, the 20th was my 41st birthday-- ugh! Although, I'm not crazy about my birthday- it was actually a really nice day. My cousin, Mary went with me to take Noah for pictures and then we met my sister in-law, Kim, and my nieces, Briana, Sarah and Mackenzie for lunch at Ed Debevics in Yorktown. We had a really nice time and it was so nice to see Kim and the girls. Here are some pics from the day...
Kim, Sarah, Briana and Mackenzie

Noah- is he handsome or what?? The best gift ever- hands down.

Noah hangin' with the girls.

A beautiful card from Miss Sarah

A handmade card with candy on it- seriously, what more could I ask for???

Another amazing handmade card (with candy!) from Mackenzie! I have the sweetest nieces ever!

Briana, Sarah and Mackenzie- I love you right back!!

Auntie Kimmy lovin' on Noah!

We've missed you guys so much!

Sarah and Briana- in from Arizona... Briana was born at 6:21am on the 21st of March. (I think I have the time right- or at least very close) I so badly wanted her to be born ON my birthday. I was the first one in the family to see her!! She was beautiful then and well, just look at her- she still is!

The Marek girls

Mary and Miss Ella

A very sleepy Ella

Cousins and the best of friends

Dancin' fools!
A birthday message from Noah... right before this he went and got his guitar, put it around his neck and sang happy birthday to me all by himself. This doesn't really do it justice... but it's still cute.
1 comment:
SOOOO cute! I wanna dance all night. I'm cracking up.
Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment