Thursday, February 16, 2012

Time-out :-(

Noah got a time-out at school yesterday.  The boy he was playing with was pretending to be dead and Noah hit him in the head to wake him up.  He really needs to learn to keep his hands to himself and to not be so rough.  When I picked him up, he didn't even give the teacher a chance to tell me.  He always rats himself out... at least he's honest :-\    When I talked to the teacher about it today, she said that she didn't think Noah did it on purpose which is why she didn't tell me about it.   Ahem... I'm not so sure about that and I'm thinking that one of the teachers might have a little soft spot for Mr. Noah.   Noah wrote the following letter to his teachers all by himself.  I was even surprised.  He was very proud to tell  his teacher today that he did it on  his own.

His teacher said that he was a very good friend today and had a great day.  Sigh... I just don't want him to be the mean kid in class.  He has such a good heart, but sometimes he's so rough. 

1 comment:

Megan said...

So sweet...what a writer too, my goodness! You are raising one smart little man!