Friday, February 3, 2012

Filians, food and fun!

Noah woke up this morning BEYOND excited.  I told him last night that Auntie Lorrie, Uncle Willie, Mackenzie, Kacie and Kevin were coming over.  He could. not. wait.  He kept asking, "How much longer til they get here?'  All day he kept saying how lucky he is to have cousins and family.  Love this kid.

Goofing off with Kevin and Mackenzie

Loving hanging with Mackenzie and Auntie Lorrie


He was so excited to read to them.  He tries so hard and is doing really well!  He gets really frustrated with himself though, which I don't like.  The other day he couldn't read a word and he started crying crocodile tears and told me, "I should be able to read this!" He has also learned about the exclamation point and LOVES it when he sees one at the end of a sentence.  I'll have to tape him reading.  It's so cute.

The boys minus Scott.

It was a great evening just relaxing and visiting.  I should have gotten a picture of the amazing cupcakes the Filians brought over.  They were so good!

No comments: