Scott and I went to Noah's Parent-Teacher conference today. We were a little nervous, not gonna lie. We all know Noah can be... hmmm, shall I say 'a handful', at times? Well, all I can say is that boy does he have his teacher fooled! We are two proud parents, to say the least. Her comments about our boy: "Noah is a pleasure to have in our class. He is a very smart young man. He is a good listener, follows directions, and completes his work with care. He frequently participates in group discussions and gets along well with his classmates. Noah is ready for kindergarten and I'm sure he'll shine." He also got all "1's", which means he "Usually demonstrates the skill successfully." Seriously, doesn't get much better than that. She may very well have written these same comments on every child's report card, but I don't care. She also said that she loves how he loves learning. I love that about him too. I hope it's a trait he carries with him throughout his life. I also hope that he continues to love school. Every day he says, "Mom, do I get to go to school today?" Such a change from last year when he would beg to stay home. His teachers are doing such an amazing job.
No comments:
Post a Comment