Sunday, June 7, 2009

Let summer begin!!!

On Friday, Noah and I went to my end of the year picnic for work. We had a nice time seeing everyone... but chasing Noah around for 2 1/2 hours left little time for gabbing. We did get to see Andrew and Ruthanne, which was great. We look forward to hopefully being able to see them this summer too! Ruthanne took these next two pictures... I just love them. They totally look like they are planning something.
Our Guatemalan princes. Noah is 4 1/2 months older than Andrew.
So sweet.
Love those dimples. Noah never wears hats... he kept this one on all day. He told me it's his "fish hat".
Our friend, Miles. He just turned one and is already quite the climber!
On Friday evening, I went to Maria's softball game. She played such a great game! Her team is so much fun to watch.
Look at that form!
Jessica, Maria, and Allyson. Maria had quite the cheering section.
Bad mom story... OK, most of you who know me well, know that I LOVE hearing Noah talk. He cracks me up and I love that he can now carry on a conversation. With that being said, I have to admit that lately there are times when I need a break from the CONSTANT stream of questions, comments, etc. that make up his day. It is especially noticeable in the car. So, we stole an idea from Ruthanne and bought him his own CD player to use when we are in the car. I feel a little bad about it but not that bad. He loves music (and trust me, the kid gets our undivided attention constantly) and this way he can play his favorite song as many times in a row as he wants without us losing our minds. Just to give you an idea as to Noah's personality... today I said to him, "What are you a 'know-it-all Paul?" and he says to me, "No, I'm not. I'm know-it-all Noah." Unbelievable.
He loved his new Lightening McQueen CD player.
He kept saying, "It's mine?" "It's Noah's?"
So cute.
HAPPY SUMMER!
Barb

1 comment:

maria said...

Hey auntie barb i just wanted to say that allisons name is spelled allison.
Love maria