Saturday, June 27, 2009

Going Private....

Hey! Because of some things I've been reading about blogging, I'm a little freaked out- and have decided to make our blog private to protect Noah and my nieces and nephews. I'm not usually a nervous person... but I'd rather not take any chances. I post a lot of personal information and because I use this as a sort of journal, I'd like to continue to do so and don't feel comfortable anymore with it being so public. The blog will be going private on Monday, June 29th...if I don't "invite" you to continue to read the Noah Chronicles and you'd like to, drop me a quick e-mail and I will add you to the list. The blog will be going private on Monday, June 29th.
Take care,
Barb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Barb,
I get your feelings and I love the way you took! Keep blogging and we'll keep reading!!!
Jessica Rotstein <3

Anonymous said...

Please invite me!
Love,
Susie