Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Growing up way too fast:(

This is an old post I just realized that I never published... I'm losing it!
On Friday, (5/29), Noah and I went to visit a possible preschool for him for the fall. I was definitely not ready for how emotional I would feel prior to going. He's growing up way too fast for me. He kept saying, "Mom, I'm going to school by myself." I kept thinking, "No you are NOT... in Illinois I don't have to send you until you're SEVEN!!!" Noah enjoyed the visit and didn't want to leave. We have a few more to visit. I feel like we just brought him home and now he's going to go to school... crazy.

So grown up!
Taking a break at Daddy's soccer game. We went to the All Aboard Diner for lunch after the game... and we, of course, had to visit the Train and Hobby shop next door. Barb

No comments: