Thursday, June 18, 2009

Brizer's Grad/14th B-day Party!

On Sunday, June 14th, we went to our niece Briana's 8th grade graduation/14th birthday party. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun. Quick story about Briana... when I was in Arizona in April, Briana's writing teacher called my brother and his wife to talk to them about a story she had written for his class. He told them that her writing was at a college level or beyond and that she should think about where she would like to have her story published. Other teachers that he let read her story told Briana that they want to use her techniques in their writing. Pretty amazing!! I do want to say for the record though, that I told her months ago that she should have one of her stories turned into a children's book. I really want to take credit for "discovering" her before she becomes the next J.K. Rowling and I have to stand in line to get her to sign a copy of her first book!! Anyway, here are tons of pics from her party (and this isn't even all of them!). The graduate!
Noah with Brebanna! Sarah and Alyssa
Relaxing and soaking up some rays.
Taking a break from running after the big kids.
Brizer with her Grandpa Jim and Grandma Jan
Uncle Johnny was aggravating him a little... he kept saying to Noah, "Hey, you're in my chair!" and at first Noah wasn't sure what to do... he finally told Uncle Johnny, "No I'm not!"
Sarah
Silly smile!
Bri with her Uncle Kevin and cousin Matthew
Tyler and Bri
Timmy and Bri
Noah playing a new game.
He ran to greet Aunt Susie, Destiny and Jordan... so happy to see them.
Bri with Aunt Susie, Destiny and Jordan.
Bri and Auntie Susie
Maggie
Timmers having some taco dip.
Bri with Uncle Jimmy
Bri and Amanda
Bri with her Aunt Charlotte
Bri with her Aunt Kathy
Bri with Zach, Hannah, Alyssa, Emma and Sarah
Bri with her mom.
Aunt Molly and Bri
Bri with her Aunt Mary and Uncle Denny
Bri and her Uncle Glenn
Bri with me, Aunt Susie, Aunt Cathy and Aunt Lorrie
A goofy pic of Bri, Amanda, and Megan
A much cuter one.
5 of the Mareks!
Bri with her dad.
Tyler
Destiny (yes, that's my son standing behind her just asking to get hit with the bat while I get my shot-- real nice!)
Kacie
Kevin
Kacie, Katie, Adriana, and Destiny
Noah
Jordan... so cool!
Tyler and Sarah
Noah doing the wheelbarrel walk.
Such a great party... didn't want to leave!
Congrats Bri! We are so proud of you!
Barb, Scott and Noah

No comments: