Monday, September 1, 2008

NOAH BERNDT IS TWO!

Yes, it's true... my boy is TWO!! We can't believe he's two already! Where did my baby go??? We had a really nice day... Noah turned two on Sunday, August 24, 2008. Scott and I took him to the park for a picnic and to play and in the evening we had family over for cake, ice cream and desserts. Noah had so much fun and was exhausted after everyone left. Noah is getting so smart... he has a great memory and can tell you every one of his cousins names-- not an easy task when you have thirty something cousins! He can tell you that he is two and that his whole name is "Nonah Berndt". He's getting better with Noah-- he says it right about half the time now. He's learning his colors and letters... and can say part of the alphabet. He likes to sing and dance and can be quite the little performer when the mood strikes him. His vocabulary has just exploded. He continues to love books and cars and loves to play outside. When awake he is usually in motion... but thankfully he continues to be a really good sleeper. He still can't say "milk" correctly yet he can say "presidential" as clear as day... and "clementine". He really shocked Auntie Lorrie when she was over and he saw the clementines on the table and asked for one. He's just amazing and so much fun!
I was a little teary-eyed here... to be with my son surrounded by family and friends is a little overwhelming sometimes... especially when there were times when I thought this day would never be a reality. How's this for a smile mom? Looking like he's up to something! Check out my abs and my big muscles!! Too cool for two! That's it for now! Love, Barb

2 comments:

Our Girls said...

Happy Belated Birthday Noah!
I am so glad you are on Blogger Barb!
Noah is Still such a Heart breaker!
You were almost out my way when you were in Hayward- We go camping there. I am in Minneapolis. Would love to meet up.
Will keep following your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the website! I agree with everything "Momma Berndt" (as Noah says) has to say. Noah is a bright, huggable, kissable wonderful little boy and I love him to the moon and back too!!!!!

Auntie Pam (your favorite)