Scott, Noah, Lenny and Regina
Hey everyone,
I should be sleeping right now given that it is 12:43 and I have to get up for work in 4 1/2 hours-- but I can't sleep so I thought I'd blog. Actually, I've been thinking about it and I think that everyone I know should start a blog. It's fun (FREE), easy and it's a great way to keep family and friends up-to-date on what's up with you-- because, let's face it, we are all busy and finding time to make that phone call or get together for dinner or with the kids can seem impossible sometimes. I'm rambling... but since I've started back to work I've been feeling really disconnected from everyone. I need to get better at balancing everything. It's MUCH more difficult than I had anticipated. One thing I am grateful for is Noah's day care provider... her name is Karen and she is just wonderful. We feel so incredibly blessed that she agreed to watch Noah. It makes going to work so much easier knowing that he is with someone I totally trust and who adores him.
Let's see, what else is going on... we had a really nice weekend. Noah and I went to dinner and shopping with Auntie Pam and Maria on Friday. We always have fun when we hang out with the Gonzales girls. We spent Saturday together, just the three of us. We went to the outlet mall in Aurora to get Noah some fall clothes. On Sunday, we went to Kenosha to see Scott's brother, Nick, play soccer. It was so nice to be outside with family and friends enjoying the day. Noah FINALLY got to meet Uncle Lenny. Scott and Lenny became friends while they were both at UWGB. He's so much fun and it was so nice to visit with him and his beautiful daughter, Regina, for a little bit.
Not much else new here... Noah is doing well. He is getting so big... we have a check-up coming up for him in a few weeks. He is definitely our entertainment these days... not a day goes by that we don't crack up over something he says or does. He has a new favorite CD for the car... it has a song on it for every letter of the alphabet. It drives Scott crazy... because Noah likes to listen to it over and over again. Needless to say, the drive to Kenosha was fun. It is so cute though when he tells Scott what letter is next like he thinks Scott doesn't know. Ok... this post is long enough and I know most of you only care about the pictures of Noah anyway... so here you go!
Love,
Barb
His new Cars boots! I surprised him with these today when I picked him up after work. He was so happy! He couldn't walk really well in them and Karen and I were cracking up. We stomped in some puddles and he thought that was pretty cool.
Future Illini?? Thanks for the cool jersey Molly and James! Can't wait to come visit you!
This picture is not from this weekend... but I thought it was so cute. These are two of my nieces- Mackenzie and Kacie. We went to Brookfield Zoo around a month ago. Look how Kacie is trying to be taller... she is sooo competitive!
Prince Noah... the kid is so spoiled by his cousins! Sometimes it pays to be the youngest! Auntie Lorrie is in the blue shirt and cousin Amanda is in the back. Seriously good looking kids... aren't they??
Noah and Regina sharing... so cute together.


No comments:
Post a Comment