I had the pleasure of being able to accompany my beautiful, intelligent, kind and funny niece, Amanda, as she moved into her dorm at college. Amanda had to be there so early because she will be playing on the soccer team. It was two days filled with many different emotions. I'm so happy that I got to be a part of such an important milestone for her. On the ride up (or is it over?), I got to ride with Megan, Amanda, Greg (Amanda's boyfriend), and Mackenzie (Miss Starbucks... long story) I had such a fun time on the road trip with them... lots of laughs (my cheeks hurt!). It was definitely an adventure... remember guys, EVERYTHING can be an adventure!
 |
| It's official! |
 |
| The campus is beautiful! |
I got to take some family pictures for my sister for their Christmas card.
 |
| Unpacking the van to get Amanda moved into her room. With so many of us, it went very quickly. We had her moved in in no time! |
 |
| Kacie is such a great sister... making sure Amanda's bed is comfy! |
 |
| Saying good-bye to big sis, Meg :-( |
 |
| Greg and Amanda |
 |
| Can't believe she is in college! |
 |
| I'm sure many hours of studying will take place at her new desk! |
 |
| Amanda and Mackenzie hanging out in town. |
 |
| Lorrie, Willie, and Kev |
 |
| Lorrie and Willie with the three left at home... wow! |
 |
| Amanda with her roommate and teammate, Emily |
I missed my boys like crazy... but I had an amazing time! Amanda, thanks for letting me tag along! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment