Sunday, January 16, 2011

Too much Scooby and World's Best Grandma and Papa!

Noah asked me this morning if I could do his hair like Fred's hair in the Scooby Doo movie, "Scooby Doo- The Mystery Begins". He was very serious about it and we had to do it several times until he felt it looked enough like the picture on the DVD cover. He kept running to look in the mirror to make sure it looked "spikey" enough.
After Papa got off of work he came over with Grandma and Noah was thrilled. He loves that they are a new and captive audience. He loves playing with Grandma... she has a really good imagination like him and I think he gets a kick out of some of the things she comes up with. I loved hearing them cracking each other up while playing in his bedroom.
Reading one of his Scooby books with Grandma. Dad and Scott
Noah with his Papa
Noah's such a lucky boy to have such amazing grandparents who adore him and love being with him!

No comments: