Thursday, January 6, 2011

Something to think about...

I read this on another blog... it's something I think about often and wanted to share. "Adoption loss is the only trauma in the world where the victims are expected by the whole of society to be grateful." Rev. Keith C. Griffith, MBE While I'm feeling melancholy (weird word, but it fits)... here's another one I read on another blog that I can't get out of my mind... "Hold your mother tenderly for the world will seem a strange and different place when she is gone." Soooo true : - ( Aren't you glad you checked my blog today??? I promise to not be such a downer next time I update. I have some cute pics coming your way!

2 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Hey, Debbie Downer. We've been reading the same blogs. lol You know what would cheer you up? A 4 year old's birthday party!! Woo Hoo!

Barb said...

Ruthanne... I think a four year old's birthday party is exactly what I need! lol Can't wait!!