Today after naptime, Noah and I headed over to Proksa Park. Scott and I both grew up hanging out at Proksa Park. Lots of great memories there. Scott actually proposed to me there. It's fun to take Noah to a place we loved growing up.
Scott met us there after he got off of work... I think Noah was happy- just a little bit!
While at the park, Noah joined two kids in a game of "dinosaur". It was so much fun watching him. I was so proud of how nice he played and what a great job he did making friends. When the little boy who was playing with him pushed him, he turned around and looked at me and then said to the little boy, "Please don't push me." and the little boy responded, "OK." and they continued playing.
1 comment:
Great job noah! Im glad you didnt push him back!
Maria
Post a Comment