Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last t-ball class...

Today was Noah's last t-ball class. To be honest, Scott and I are actually glad it's over. T-ball for three year olds is brutal. Too much standing around.
Noah headed out to "practice". I have a feeling that I'll see this sight many times in the future.
Keeping his eye on the ball... "I'm ready dad!"
Noah playing right field. Check out the little boy on the floor... that was a common sight. His dad is the one that threw a temper tantrum a few classes ago and threw his mitt at a desk in the room because his son wouldn't listen. Not a pretty sight.
Mitt on his head... several of the boys thought doing this was hilarious. They also enjoyed putting the mitt over their faces.
The kids all received stickers and medals. I actually think the coaches and the parents are the ones who deserved the medals.

Next activity... swimming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea that would be brutal for three years old just standing around. To be honest I dont even like standing around at practice!! :)


Maria