It really was a good Friday. I had the day off... which is always a great way to start a day. Noah and I ran a few errands and then we met Auntie Pam and Maria at the park.
Blowing bubbles is always fun... no matter how old you are...
...so is rolling down a hill...
... and hula hooping!
After the park we went to lunch and then home for naps! After naptime, Auntie Pam and Maria came over for pizza. After we ate pizza we colored eggs and did a craft.
Messy hands!
Oh boy... hope it comes off for Easter pics!
Cutie pies!
#1 Cubs Fan!!
Noah taking a break with dad in the backyard.
Hanging with Auntie Pam while Maria and I finish up the crafts!
Presents for the aunts and grandmas...
Noah's...
Such a fun day!
Happy Birthday to Uncle Jeff!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I had a really fun day! I wish everyday could be like that!
1 comment:
I had a really fun day! I wish everyday could be like that!
Post a Comment