Friday, March 19, 2010

Photo shoot...

I had today off with my boy. We had a nice relaxing day... did a little shopping, took a nap, and played a lot. I think we worked our way through all of his board games and half of his books (OK- that's an exaggeration, given that he has an insane number of books... but it felt like it!). He also let me take a bunch of pictures of him... which is unusual. He was a little hambone for me...
Noah was also quite the character today... he was cracking me up. We were eating lunch and he tells me, "Mom, you're beautiful." and I say, "Aww, thanks Noah. That was sweet." and he responds, "I am sweet because I have God in my heart." Yes, you do sweet boy. Yes, you do! Then a little later when it was time for him to take a nap, we had this conversation (he was definitely avoiding a nap)....
Noah: "Mom, can I ask you a question?"
Me: "Yes."
Noah: "How did you get so smart?"
Me: "From reading and my mom was brilliant."
He then later tells me, "Mom, we're both smart and we're both spillers." True statement... he wasn't getting an argument from me on that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hES A SILLY BOY!


Maria