Sunday, March 14, 2010

Great weekend...

We had a really nice weekend around here... soccer, shopping, cleaning, great friends... what more could we ask for??? OK... I realize that not many people would classify a weekend that involved cleaning as "great"... but I just love when my floors are clean, the house is looking good, and all the laundry is done... especially when it's all done and I still have Sunday and Monday to enjoy.
Saturday morning, Noah and Scott went to soccer while Pam and I went to breakfast and hit the kid's clothing sale at Cossitt School. I got four pair of shorts (one pair brand new), two bathing suits (one from Gymboree that still had the tags on it), a jacket, and a shirt for $32. I was pretty happy with my purchases. On Saturday evening, Pam and Maria came over to visit and we had pizza. Noah just loves Maria and his Auntie Pam. Maria is so good with him.
I love how Noah is looking at Maria in this picture.
Auntie Pam likes to try to teach Noah tongue twisters... so Scott made her read "Fox in Socks" to him... she did a pretty good job. I have to admit though, that book gives me a headache. Noah told me today, "Auntie Pam's a good reader." Yes, she is.
Noah LOVES to pretend... here he is pretending to be me reading in bed. Yes, I'm rereading the Twilight series. Yes, I'm a dork.
Today we had corn on the cob... Noah loves it.
It's Sunday night, my floors are clean, the house is organized, the clothes are washed, the boys are sleeping...I'm going to go watch some of the shows that I have dvr'd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a grreta time


MARIA